Sunbuster Glasses - Warranty? What's that???

I also just posted as a comment to another with the same issue.

I bought their shooting glasses kit (dude?) AND bought a couple optional day the frame breaks - just falls apart at the hinge.

"no biggie, lifetime warranty and they're right up the road" Yep - first they didn't want to deal with me as a walk-in, then they charged me the 'shipping charge' of $10 for the replacement frame - AND $29 for the backup frame I decided was a good idea... Next time a frame broke I was told they discontinued that model - Too bad, *** off, we're not honoring the warranty (then they should REFUND MY MONEY or offer a pair of current glasses) Now just a few days ago my backup frame crapped - just fell apart in my hand... Really now, these things likely only cost them a few cents from the chinese factory... if they're going to discontinue it they need to plan for warranty replacements and have parts in stock!

HOLY ***! and just now I opened the case to take a pic to post...

and THE OTHER SIDE HAS FALLEN OFF!this was untouched in the original case!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Review category
review #891501 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Sunbuster Glasses? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.