I also just posted as a comment to another with the same issue.
I bought their shooting glasses kit (dude?) AND bought a couple optional lenses....one day the frame breaks - just falls apart at the hinge.
"no biggie, lifetime warranty and they're right up the road" Yep - first they didn't want to deal with me as a walk-in, then they charged me the 'shipping charge' of $10 for the replacement frame - AND $29 for the backup frame I decided was a good idea... Next time a frame broke I was told they discontinued that model - Too bad, *** off, we're not honoring the warranty (then they should REFUND MY MONEY or offer a pair of current glasses) Now just a few days ago my backup frame crapped - just fell apart in my hand... Really now, these things likely only cost them a few cents from the chinese factory... if they're going to discontinue it they need to plan for warranty replacements and have parts in stock!
HOLY ***! and just now I opened the case to take a pic to post...
and THE OTHER SIDE HAS FALLEN OFF!this was untouched in the original case!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I purchased $218 of golf balls from rockbottom golf. Ups said the box was delivered on April 12th. Rockbottom call center says they will get back to you in 4..."
- "I tried Aloha's Protein powder and ended up in the emergency room with food poisoning. I tried the product again, thinking that maybe it was something else I ate,..."
- "Jawbone won't stand behind their products for more than 60 days. I had two (original and replacement) both have failed and it's been less than 90 days. But they will..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "NuWave generally sells their ovens with the clear dome that, with regular use, cracks and or self-destructs within 6 months to a year. The cost to replace the dome..."
- "I have made the mistake of purchasing 2 leather sofa's in which the pillows tend to keep propping out and we keep sinking into the back of the sofa and..."
- "1990 Chickasha Dr. Pfafftown, NC 27040 October 27, 2016 Patient Relations Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, NC 27157 To Whom It May Concern: Let me first say that I have almost..."