I also just posted as a comment to another with the same issue.

I bought their shooting glasses kit (dude?) AND bought a couple optional lenses....one day the frame breaks - just falls apart at the hinge.

"no biggie, lifetime warranty and they're right up the road" Yep - first they didn't want to deal with me as a walk-in, then they charged me the 'shipping charge' of $10 for the replacement frame - AND $29 for the backup frame I decided was a good idea... Next time a frame broke I was told they discontinued that model - Too bad, *** off, we're not honoring the warranty (then they should REFUND MY MONEY or offer a pair of current glasses) Now just a few days ago my backup frame crapped - just fell apart in my hand... Really now, these things likely only cost them a few cents from the chinese factory... if they're going to discontinue it they need to plan for warranty replacements and have parts in stock!

HOLY ***! and just now I opened the case to take a pic to post...

and THE OTHER SIDE HAS FALLEN OFF!this was untouched in the original case!!!

This person wrote the review because of "all of the above!" of sunbuster glasses sunglasses from Sunbuster Glasses and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Sunbuster Glasses to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sunbuster Glasses for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sunbuster Glasses?

Comments

Bridgewater Township, New Jersey, United States #1205093

Still no response from sunbuster (of course)